We share our parent organisation’s philosophy of bringing closer together humanity by demonstrating through our work universal compassion, peace building, sustainable living, and active citizenry, both locally and regionally.
- To signify and bring closer together – humanity, by demonstrating in and through our work, universal compassion, peace building, sustainable living and active citizenry, both locally and globally.
- To support and assist the poor and the needy regardless of race, colour, creed or nationality.
- To respond promptly during emergencies by providing relief assistance that saves and sustains lives.
- To help break the cycles of endemic poverty by undertaking long term development projects, thus enabling communities to recover and rebuild sustainable lives of their own.
- Our value springs from the Islamic values of charity and service to mankind.
- We believe in the transformative capacity of all, be they the ones we seek to help or our own team of helpers i.e. staff, supporters and partners.
- We continuously strive to achieve integrity, aid-effectiveness, transparency and accountability at all times.